Click here

Now it looks like 'Tarak Mehta sonu bhide at the age of 9, was debu



Mumbai. Lake Mehta, who plays Sonu's role as 'Tarak Mehta's Ulta Chashma', is now 19 years old. From the age of 9, the lake debating from the show has played the role of the daughter of Atmaram Bharte (Mandar Chandwadkar) and Madhavi Bhadhe (Sonalika Joshi). Who had a lot of support Although in the age of 14 years the lake had left the show to focus on studies. Tell that, the lake is still associated with the show, often going to visit the set. These days, the lake focusing on studies ...

- Lake said in an interaction with Dainikbhaskar.com, "Every moment related to the show is close to my heart." Tarak Mehta ... gave me both fame and money, but I wanted to do something different from acting. "

- "When I was 14, I left the show for studies, I got 93.3% marks in the Board Exam (ICSE), I was very happy with my decision."

According to the lake, when they got 93.3% marks in ICSE exams, people felt that they would choose science subjects and go to the medical line.

- She says, "Honestly, I was also interested in studying medicine but took the commerce. I am doing BBA from NMMIS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies), Mumbai in the present.

- "I want to go abroad and do MBA. However, I have not decided whether it will finance or marketing."


Such is the background of the lake background

- The lake's mother is Lata Mehta beautician and is a homemaker. At the same time, the lake's father is Nalin Mehta Businessman.

- The father of the lake explains, "The lake is quite innocent and intelligent girl, she knows what she wants from life. I am very proud of her."

- "The lake has become quite intelligent now, I would feel very proud that she is my daughter. We never treated her like a daughter, she is equal to our son."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top XXX Hot Pics Of Rashi Khana